If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

First good snow of the season

We are under a snow watch today.  Getting our first decent taste of winter.  Storm totals are expected to be up to 7 inches.  Not that much but it does get a little difficult to travel.  we have been getting an inch here and there and some freezing rain and sleet but today is a real snow day.


Backyard


My poor flower pots
(the third and smallest is in the bathroom thawing so
I can dump it)


Birds need a re-fill.


The dogs just love fresh snow.  Especially when I dump it on them while shoveling.


Time to head on in.  No Biscuits outside!!


Poor Remmi gets a little cold.  He only has puppy fur.
He loves his white goatee though.  Says it makes him look cool.LOL
 
Wasn't much sun today so I made my own.
Happy snow day to all!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here please.