If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Switching! It's what's for blogging!

Well I've gone and switched over my blog.  I started with A Simple Life a few years ago and since then a shit ton of other people have pretty much taken over that title.  Sorry it just wasn't original enough for me anymore.  Not that it was to begin with anyways.  I have emptied out the new blog that I started and renamed this one and changed the URL.  Screw it.  I only had a few followers anyways.  Some followed but never commented so i doubt they are even there anymore.
That's it.  All I have for now.
-Bushman

2 comments:

  1. Good looking blog... even though we don't share the Simple name anymore, I still consider you a simple guy - meant as a compliment of course.

    SD
    TheSimpleDude.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here please.