This particular year we had about 12 inches of fresh snow overnight. Beautiful.
I almost died in that tent you see as well. Was sleeping in there with a propane heater.
The flame kept going out but the gas kept flowing. Thanks to Ric Miller I am alive today. he kept getting up throughout the night to re light it and air it out. We were both pretty sick the next day.
Safety, Safety, Safety. OK that's enough I'm supposed to be getting ready for work but have deer hunting on the brain even at 4:30 in the morning.