If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.

Thursday, April 14, 2016

L is for Missing You Already

Hey there,

Welcome to the A to Z challenge.  Today's letter is the 12th letter of the alphabet and also the 12th day of posting.  The letter for today is 'L'.

L is an easy one for me and that is a good thing because it is just over an hour before my bedtime the day before this post hits the air.  I've been getting busier and busier as this month goes on.  I have a sneaky suspicion it is about to get worse.  Check back later on for some new and upcoming news.

So I know I strayed off the beaten path yesterday with an excerpt of grotesqueness but I assure you there will be no more of those gory posts. (I hope)

Let's get down to business.

My wife messaged me today while I was at work.  It was about the baby.  I missed her as soon as I walked out the door this morning.  I told her to feel free to send me pictures of Corabella and frequently - all day long.  So she did.  It sure kept a smile on my face all day.

So without further adieu, I give today's letter...Love
















7 comments:

  1. Not sure if the dogs know what is going on with her :) So adorable she is :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure is better looking than your smashed fingers!
    @fparkerswords
    Frank Parker’s Author Site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just smiling for you. It's a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just smiling for you. It's a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie. It's been a long while since my kids were babies, but now they have some babies of their own. I'm getting anxious to see all of them this summer. I wish my grandkids didn't live so far away from me. Babies grow amazingly fast.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeff, 34 years later and I still remember that first day I had to put my son with my babysitter to go back to work. My gut wrenched all that day and I literally flew out the door at 3:00 on the dot to rush to pick him up. Cherish! She's such a beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, congratulations on the baby. For 30 years, I took care of other people's children (and my 3 sons) as a daycare owner and the last 12 years as a Nanny in Silicon Valley. I love newborns - I sometimes wish they could stay that way just a little longer. New follower from the A-Z challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here please.