If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Party Day!!!!!

Today is Kaitlins Birthday Party Day.  She has about 10 girls coming over tonight for a sleepover/bonfire/hot tub/smores/giggling/whatever else 13-14 yr old girls do.  So I have a lot of work to do around the house.
Starting with a lawnmowing and fire pit re-construction.  After work last night I came home and strarted tearing out the old fire pit.  It has been kinda ugly looking and I wanted to re-do it.  As usual it was a we bit more than I expected.  I only took one picture at about the half way part of removal.
I didn't think the rocks were ever going to stop coming out of the ground.
I managed to get them all up and re graded the pit.  I will take some more pics today with a camera instead of a phone.  I will be downsizing it a little bit and building the walls a bit more formally.
I also need to make some roasting sticks for the camp fire, set up tents, and do a general clean up.
I turned down the chance at a walleye fishing trip in Saginaw Bay on Saturday because Kaitlin has a soccer game at 9am and I have to stay here with all the girls and make pancakes.
The things we do for our kids(and wives).  Next weekend when I am available my buddy is all booked up.  Go Figure!!!!!! Friday I was picked for inventory at work.  Hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here please.