If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Mom!!!!! Bushman said summer's almost over.

WOW!

Where is the summer disappearing to?

It was just snowing a few days ago, wasn't it?

You know that old saying, 'Stop and smell the roses' ?
It's true.  I'm amazed at what has happened in the last few months and I want it to slow down a bit...just so I can enjoy it a little more.

Where shall I start...

June zipped by so fast I didn't even get a chance to say hi.

Our daughter Kate turned 20


Our son Joe turned 23

No birthday pic available, as he is never around, but here is what he does.  Lucky kid!  That's his GF Tess.


When your kids turn those ages you start to feel old!

Ammy and Pops came from Florida over the Father's day weekend and got to spend time with us.  They even took a drive over to visit the Great Aunties!




I worked a lot in June.  So much so, that I don't remember much of the month.  I think I had maybe 4 days off last month.  

Work is going well.  I like the new job and the hours should be taming down in the next two weeks or so, barring any unfortunate issues.

July found us "Up North" to visit with family and friends for a couple days.  We stayed at my folk's cottage at Houghton Lake.

We visited with my brother and sister in law and hung out at Higgins Lake with them for awhile.  Corabella got to wear her first swimsuit, dipped her toes in the first lake, sat on her first boat and even got to hang out with her cousin Zach again. 







She also got to meet her Aunt Kiley for the first time!







After that, we headed even further north for the annual fireworks event that my friend and neighbor put on every year at his cabin.


Angel and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary on July 6th.


Most importantly, little Corabella turned 14 weeks and she is so precious.  I love her so much.  I can't wait to get home from work every day just to see her smile at me.





She got to see her Uncle Bill for the first time




It's been busy and mostly fast but with a face like that who really cares what happens as long as I get to see this every day!







Cheers!

May your summer be as blessed as mine has been.

Bushman
(and baby Bushman)










3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on fourteen years.
    Corabella looks cool in her shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure did a lot crammed in with work! Corabella is adorable!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one lucky chap - look at that family, smiles all around, and joy - lots and lots of joy. Thanks for taking a moment and sharing your family, and especially Corabella, with us - gosh, how she's grown already.

    Sending smiles and happy thoughts to you all, JP

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here please.