If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.

Monday, October 19, 2009

1st processing job of the season

The first deer of the season was dropped off today.  I like to butcher deer for a little extra mad money.  It's a lot of work but that doesn't bother me.  When I want something I'm not afraid to work for it.  I'm a side job kinda guy.  Not much I won't do.  I've remodeled complete kitchens, landscaped yards, fixed cars, cooked 5 course meals at a New Years party.  I'll try anything.  If at first I don't succeed I quit and blame the mess on someone else.  No just kidding.  I always know when I bite off more than I can chew and when it comes around again I will say no. 
I'm a yes man.  Yes to everything.  Sometimes I think it's a charachter defect.  I try to make everybody happy.  Oh well that's how I'm built.  Besides I love projects.
This is one of Richardson's Guide Service client's deer.  His name is David and it's his first deer with a bow.  Congratulations David!!!

Ernie always gets his guys on deer.  That's good for my mad money fund as well.  Looks like were all winners.
I hunted Sunday night as well I had a really cool spot backed into a thicket along a well worn trail.  I got a little goofy and put some weeds in my facemask and of course I had to take a picture.


Every little bit helps.  I only had one hole to shoot out of and yep you guessed it I took a picture.  Your starting to figure this out aren't you?


Ok I gotta go cuz were having apple fritters and vanilla ice cream for dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here please.