If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Remembering Isabella













I repost this only so we don't forget.  She was my ace, my rock, my last chance.  I love you Izzy.



All is quiet now.
Most have forgotten.
Time forever moves in its endless destination
Unknown


A month has passed
And still I cry
When shall my heart
Stop it's long sigh


Hurting on the inside
Yet I hide it so well
If only I could forget
And relinquish this hell


To forget is freedom
From the aches in my heart
To remember, tortures my soul
With what should have been.


Nonstop we travel
Through life everyday.
If we stop and think
The pain won't go away.


Please don't be upset
If I don't think of you everyday
It's just too hard
Getting through that way


I promise I will love you
Through the rest of my years
Daddy's little girl
remembered with tears

1 comment:

  1. Remember that you have family in Michigan to call on in your time of need. Family that will lend that ear , that shoulder, that one second to vent your feelings. Remember that even though I am far and distant in travel, I still feel a special closeness to you Jeff and consider you and Angel brother and sister. Call anytime
    Jason

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here please.