If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm Back (yeah I know...Damn It)

Well in case you haven't heard.....I moved......for real this time!  All moved in, boxes unpacked, furniture in place, pain reliever applied liberally to every moving part of my body.  ( well most of them).  Satellite TV is hooked up (now I have access to the best bra channel) Internet satellite hooked up (now I have access to publish this crap again).  Finally found my bed clothes this morning ( now the neighbors don't have access to my junk anymore) and things are beginning to settle a wee bit.  I have a lot of stuff to talk about and pics of things I have done and would like to do so keep checking back.  I need to get the darn camera working again or borrow one otherwise it will be phone pictures and that's like buying a cassette tape these days.  At least with my phone which has zero signal here.  Baby Joe Joe recently discovered if he climbs over the railing on the upper deck in the back of the house he can walk up the roof to text his dear girlfriend.  I do have homeowners but I don't want to spend it on that, I was thinking new siding and a few windows.

So I just wanted to say Hi.  I received my gift from http://gillianhefer.blogspot.com/ for winning her caption a freaky photo contest  and my copy of the zombie book I also won from Oil Field Trash @ MakeDaddy A Sammich
 I will post pics of my prize and updates on the book soon.
Thanks for being patient and reading my nonsense!
Until next time,
Bushman

6 comments:

  1. I glad you got moved in to the new place.

    And I am glad you got the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, welcome back.

    Good to hear you're getting settled. I've been MIA the last week or so myself, and though you'll probably never hear me say this again about much of anything, I WISH it was because I was moving ... sigh.

    Damn pain is the ass, moving is, but the rewards are all that and a bag of chips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new home. Can't wait to see and hear more about it. Moving is a bitch isn't it? But when it's yours it's so worth it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you're back. Or your front. Whichever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moving is a pain in the fekkin arse! Glad you're getting settled. Now back to blogging and more important shite, right?

    Thanx for the shout out and Congrats again. Looking forward to seeing the pictures soon.

    You've written another great Caption for this week's one too!! Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice to see you back again.
    moving is such a hassle. fantastic when that last box is empty

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here please.