If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Caption Crazy!

I didn't know what to post this morning so here are a set of pics all taken by me and each one has a little caption to go with it.  Yes I changed the format again.  The other one was too hard to read I think.





Don't mess with me or I'll sick my alien dog on you!


You might be a redneck if.....(I had to finish painting somehow)


Meet John he's a deer.  (Where do you think they got the name from?)


That is one cranky wench!




I found the boat winch on the side of the street.  I drove by it on Wednesday and decided if it was still there on Thursday I would grab it.  Thursday came and I drove by and it was still there so I jumped out of the truck and unhooked the boat and removed the nuts and bolts that held it to the trailer and tossed it in the back of my truck.  Finder's Keepers is what I say!  (really it was laying against a sign post)

Sweet corn is ready in the garden and it is very good this year.  Not much else is ready.  Peppers are getting there.  Can't wait for salsa time!

Have a great weekend!
-Bushman

1 comment:

  1. OMG the ladder! NOOOOOO! My peppers are the only thing producing. Having a hard time keeping them picked and eaten!

    I never did manage to get a picture of our last dog without green eyes. :(
    tm

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here please.