If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Return to A Simple Life

OK I am home now. 
We had a wonderful time relaxing on the beach and playing gin by the poolside.
I'm glad to be home but I already miss Florida.  This will be a short post as I have a ton of work to catch up on.  My garden has shot up 4 feet since I left only 1 week ago.  The weeds are begining to wreak havoc as well.  My neighbor was kind enough to cut the lawn for me but it needs a little work(weed whipping).  Thanks Bob, I appreciate it.  I also have to change the harmonic balancer on my car.  Not to mention groceries, kids and dinner and my big beautiful baby Labs who were almost ready to explode when I arrived home yesterday.  They were extrememly happy and all night last night I had at least one of them with either a leg or head on me( I guess to keep me from going anywhere).  I will update the garden with pics and such as well as begin the vacation adventure for your viewing pleasure.  Back soon!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here please.